Thursday, February 24, 2005
The Battle Begins

In honour of my blog-mentor, Ms Nobody, I'm going to start my own weekly something other. She has a Friday list and, for me, I will start a weekly battle. Something vs. Something. Last week it was Urban Legends vs. Spam. This week it will be long hair vs. short hair.

I'm having one of those moments where I need change. I like changing my hair style every now and again whether it's going from chocolate brown to sandy blonde. What I haven't done in a while is cut it short. The last time I did this (February 2001) I cried for days- I hope this isn't a February thing. But in the end I was happy for the change. I've found the cut that I love so now it's time to battle it out as I head to the hairdresser on Saturday. Will I cry myself to sleep every night or will I embrace the need for change?