Thursday, June 02, 2005
Because I have nothing else to say...I know it is sad.

I'm currently undergoing treatment for my alafores addiction and trying not to faint over helado. So in the meantime I will play some games. And, yes, I will end the pain here. (This post just doesn't seem to want to show up. I will keep trying because I'm still in sensory overload. Will have more stories about crazy, beautiful portenos soon. Swear!)

Thanks A* for the diversion:

Total number of films I own on DVD/video: My parents have a DVD player and my mother's boyfriend has bought some silly DVDs to go with it but I just tend to rent them .The one video that I used to own was The English Patient. Still one of the best films ever

The last film I bought: n/a (gosh this is fun!)

The last film I watched: Proof of Life- in Spanish. Even though I've watched that movie before, I had no clue what was going on. I also fell asleep during most of it.

Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order): I'm really not a huge fan of movies, although I like a lot of them when I watch them. I think I'll probably have to say that the Lord of the Rings trilogy has a lot of meaning to me...NTF knows why!

Volume of music files on my computer: If I was at home I could say but I have about 535 songs on my iTunes right now. I downloaded tons for my iPod specifically for this trip and I haven't listened to the thing once.

The last CD I bought was: Dave Matthews Band. Their new CD is fabulous and has been downloaded on my iPod...need to spend some time listening to it, huh?

Soundtrack/Song playing right now: Some local Buenos Aires station. Unfortunately, nothing I picked because I must use the public computers.

Six songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me: Wow, this is going to be hard:
1. Leather- Tori Amos
2. Island- Heather Nova
3. #41- Dave Matthews Band
4. Private Radio- Vanessa Carlton
5. Mr. Jones- Counting Crows
6. Letter to a John- Ani DiFranco

Five (or ten) albums I can listen to over and over from start to finish - Greatest Hits don't count:
1. All of my Tori Amos CDS
2. All of my Dave Matthews CDS
3. Out of Range- Ani DiFranco
4. Breakaway- Kelly Clarkson (It's so much better than her first)
5. Harmonium- Vanessa Carlton
6. All Counting Crows CDS
7. Morning View- Incubus
There are so many more but my head hurts and I need to join SarahT for a coffee!