Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Oddly familiar

Hmmm...this is starting to feel more normal- attempting to write something for the paper and blogging instead. How we fall back in to our old routines so easily.

But nothing really feels normal right now. Like the fact that Thursday will be December- the very last month of the year that always seems to bring so much stress and anxiety. I'm SO extremely behind on all my holiday projects. Remember those embroidered man panties- haven't even seen the light of day.

Thankfully, with my rockin' new job I'm going to ask for a few days off before the big day so I can try and make a stab at all the things I want to do. It will be best to languish in the relaxed nature of my job now because when next April hits it might be very difficult to keep my head above water- but all that excitement and energy will certainly keep the fire burning.

For now I'll just keep hoping that I can make it through this next month without breaking the bank or hurting someone's feelings! By giving them a really shitty gift or something.

Ahh well. Let the festivities begin!