Monday, November 14, 2005
So you wanna be a hooker?

That has absolutely nothing to do with this post but "My sunglasses were featured in an tourism ad campaign" just didn't ring quite the same and I'm really, really excited about my first rugby practice on Wednesday and the juxtaposition of me- the girl who loves dresses and painting her fingernails- playing rugby.

But back to the point of this post, he he he I'm back, I bought this fabulouso pair of Kate Spade sunglasses that came with a pink leather case (I had a choice of green, black or pink it was so easy to choose) my last day in super fabulouso New York (I was their back in October and I'm still missing it) with my super fabulouso friend Miss Nobody, who I kept telling I just needed a pair of cheap sunglasses and, I mean, I did buy the cheaper pair but I'm just such a sucker for cool shades and today they did me justice.

See the oddity of me playing rugby.

Anyway, my new job has encompassed so many cool and exciting new things including helping to set up for the most simple and beautiful beach wedding, decorating a tent and picking out jewellery for a photo shoot- it's really a whirlwind but there's so much energy and excitement in it all and I'm really tired but so enjoying myself.

But while helping at this photo shoot for a tourism campaign that my boss was asked to do only this weekend I was standing nonchalantly with my cool ass shades on my head (maybe they were also the reason why one of the models asked if I was also going to be part of the shoot with her- uh, do I look like a model, no sir-ee I don't think so) but as everyone else was looking for something interesting to put on the table my sunglasses were just screaming for attention and some how they made it in the shot. I'm so proud of them. I can't wait to see the final product.

Watch the photographer edit them out thinking there was a dead bug on the table.