Thursday, April 14, 2005
My life in song

This is a very cool idea that I pinched from A* at Ninth Circle. Very cool. So is her blog.

I will describe myself and my feelings through the song titles of my favourite artist. I'm pretty sure it will be easy to figure out who it is. But maybe not as easy to figure out who I am!

Are you male or female: Cornflake Girl
Describe yourself: Spark
How do some people feel about you: Cloud On My tongue
How do you feel about yourself: Silent All These Years
Describe your exboyfriend: Putting the Damage On
Describe your current boyfriend: Sleeps with Butterflies
Describe where you want to be: Glory of the 80s
Describe what you want to be: Raspberry Swirl
Describe how you live: a sorta fairytale
Describe your current mood: Bliss
Describe how you love: 1000 Oceans
Share a few words of wisdom: The Power of Orange Knickers