Thursday, June 30, 2005
My week in a list.

I felt like writing a list:

1) I refused to write lists while I was in Argentina.

2) I've been so busy this week and I can't think of anything to post about. Ugh. How boring can she get.

3) I'm still addicted to alfajores.

4) Jackie from 86 Tips wants me to rename the Island "comeoniwanalayya" from the movie 'Grumpy Old Men'. Jackie, your wish is granted. It sounds so much better than Bermuda. Any other requests to make this Island more tourist friendly are welcome.

5) I ate fish sandwiches, french fries, cole slaw and conch fritters on Saturday night the day I arrived back from Argentina. I felt if I had another piece of beef I would die (well, ok, not really I just wanted to mix it up and NTF suggested it. It was better than the 50th pizza in a month).

6) Gus sang and danced when he saw me as he waited in the car at the airport when he came with my dad to pick me up. I wish I had a video camera to catch that moment. Then again, he sings and dances every time I leave him for more than 5 minutes.

7) SarahT and Becca still haven't made it to Chile. But they did make it to Mendoza and the crazy, old hostel man IS STILL THERE!

8) I received a postcard from Ms Nobody while I was still in Argentina. It had grapes on it and it was from wine country (The California one). It was very exciting to find a postcard waiting for me when I came back (and it wasn't one I'd sent myself...he he he).

9) I'm working on a silly quiz for our hurricane supplement. If you're really smart about being prepared for hurricanes you're a "Hurricane Skilla".

10) I still miss NTF because we've both been busy... I need my Islandgirl/NTF time!!!