Friday, June 24, 2005
Don't cry for me Argentina...

...the truth is I never left you la la la la la.

Ok, so my dream of singing to the masses on the balcony of the Casa Rosada a la Evita never came true but I sure am gonna miss this here ole town

Today is my last day in Buenos Aires and looky here, I'm sittin' in the locofreakintorio. Honestly, I've seen and done all there is to, well, see and do here (except for the whole singing on the balcony thingy) so I'm just preparing myself for the long ass flight home. Definitely a mix of happy and sad feelings but I really am so looking forward to seeing The Gus and, ok, I'll admit it I MISS NTF LIKE IT'S GOING OUT OF FREAKIN' STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that I can't see through the tears in my eyes I'll hand the mic over to SarahT, who has so brilliantly captured my month long vacation, I mean month of studying Spanish in Argentina...I swear, I really did learn a lot!