Saturday, May 27, 2006
Back of my mind

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted and dangling that piece of cheese like I would come back the next day and write about my super trip to the UK.
My blog is that little niggling thing at the back my brain that keeps wanting to bust out and write but is just too damned tired and lazy to do anything about. It's not that I haven't been inspired by things but I don't get that same spark of "Oh, I have to write that on my blog NOW!" any more. Which sucks but I guess is probably the cycle these things take. So I'm not going to say goodbye because I do love being able to write in a forum where no one judges (and even if they do I don't really care) but as is completely obvious it probably won't be happening that often. Plus, I love how cute and fancy my page looks when it comes up with superhero me and Gus (who turned 3, by the way, last weekend in case you were wondering). Life is good and I'll back...eventually.